1. Payments by check, money order or credit cards. Make checks or money orders payable to: Main Entrance Sports.
- Personal or business checks take 7 to 10 business days to clear
- Michigan residents must include 6% sales tax.
- 24 hour secure on-line transactions
- COD orders are not accepted
- On-line orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- Money order and check purchases are shipped within 48 hours upon clearance.
- Personal or business check orders are shipped within 7 business days upon clearance.
- Shipping Rates Based on Order Total, Orders over $100 insurance is required:
- All items are shipped in a protected sleeve and padded envelope.
- Domestic orders are shipped via USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation for $1.99 for the first card and .25 for each additional card.
- At the buyers request, orders can be shipped via USPS Priority mail for a flat $6.00 charge.
- Insurance is available at the buyers request for $2.50 up to $100 and $1.00 for each additional $100 of insurance up to $500.00
- International orders shipped First Class International for $3.00 for the first card and .50 for each additional card.
- *We reserve the right to reject some international orders due to mailing laws and requirements.
2. Main Entrance Sports must be notified by Email of any returns to the following address: email@example.com
- Returns must be sent back within 5 working days of receiving the item(s). After the 5 day period no returns will be accepted. Please include a copy of your invoice with any returned items.
- Items will be sealed prior to shipping. Any item(s) in which the seal has been broken, removed or otherwise tampered with will not be accepted for return. Do not open the seal.
- The return privilege is void if the item(s) are damaged.
- A full refund will be sent via U.S. mail with a Main Entrance Sports business check, minus shipping costs, within 48 hours of item receipt.
3. Every possible effort is made to properly grade our items. However, we are not bound by the opinions of any authenticators, grading services, or "experts." Condition grading is very subjective.
4. We will attempt to prevent inappropriate use of the system, but we are not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors in the system or the internet.
5. We specialize in all sports cards and our prices are based on many factors such as availability, scarcity, supply and demand, our cost, and quality and condition of the item.
6. With purchase, buyer agrees to all above policies.
7. We are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchases now and in the future. We thank you for your business and please add this site to your favorites